Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grocery Game is the Best!

So today at Kroger, I bought the Electrasol, 4 ct. crescent rolls, 2 green Kiwi and 2 gold Kiwi and 3 packages of gum (not pictured) for 19 cents. That's right! I had coupons, plus sale prices, plus $4 in register cash back from 2 weeks ago. WOW this is a fun game!








We also went to Tom Thumb (we being DH and me and DH being Dear Husband). Left is that picture - all for $47.72 with a total savings of $46.48. In case the pictures if hard to decifer, there are 2 loaves of bread, 5 packages of Oscar Meyer lunch meat, a pork loin, tomatoes, strawberries, kleenex, yogurt, and scrubbing bubbles. Yes this is fun. Let me know if you want to join!

2 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Alright Linda, I want to join!