Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Day #8 and #9

What was I doing yesterday that I missed posting?  It is okay, I will catch up.  For Day #8, I am thankful for health.  I was working out yesterday morning with fabulous trainer Kyle (yes I am thankful I found him too) and realized how lucky I am to be able to do the crazy things he talks me in to doing!  I am thankful for energy that comes from working out and from sleeping well.  God has graciously given me such blessings of health - to serve Him more.

Today - I am so thankful for family.  Reference the boomerang day to completely understand how very close our family is right now.  I am also thankful for the two sisters-in-law who live one street over to the east and one street over to the west.  I am thankful that I can have lunch with the SIL recovering from surgery and take a little care of her.  I am thankful for the daughter who lives close enough for me to zoom over and help her with Little C.  And speaking of Little C - do I really have to tell you how thankful I am for him?  Here is a pic. . .

No comments: