Thursday, March 25, 2010

What To Do


I am sick. It feels like a head cold with strep throat (it is not) and a touch of the flu (it isn't that either). Bottom line is this is not fun and I have been home all week. My boss told me to stay home - she doesn't want me at the office. Today I decided I needed a list - I always need a list - but I didn't feel too enthusiastic about doing much. DD told me to blog about this, which I thought was silly until I got bored. There are even a couple of pictures. So here is my list:
What to do - when you feel like poo
1. Organize laundry room
2. knit
3. Read my new Real Simple magazine
4. Nap
5. Organize Grocery Game desk
6. organize storage closet (it is really small)
7. Get rid of the DVR shows I am not going to watch
8. Nap
9. Scrub the kitchen floors
10. Nap

The reality is that I am not going to take 3 naps. I will take 2. But I couldn't think of a 10th thing for the list. Also, these items are not done in any particular order. I haven't read the magazine yet.

Now about the pics: The desk actually belonged to my mother and while it is not in the style of my house, I have to keep it. I use it to play The Grocery Game.

The laundry room - well, the 1/2 of the laundry room I wanted you to see is - well, clean!

Almost time for Flash Forward. Bye. Hope you don't get this crud, but if you do, you can make a list too!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

hmmm, i'm blogging and reading Real simple while I feel like poo. Trying to figure out how to skip work tomorrow but I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Love your list.